You Know You're a Single Book Nerd When...
Supposedly winter is when people are most anxious to find a significant other. And yet here we are. Maybe we turn to a nice paperback for comfort. You can relate. You know you’re a single book nerd when…
1. You go to bookstores to meet attractive people rather than to buy books.
2. You show off the book you’re reading every chance you get in hopes somebody notices.
3. You compare your singleness to the rich romantic life of the character in this freaking book.
4. You assume every attractive person you see reading a book is single and definitely into you.
5. You’ve become increasingly aversed to showing your affection and would rather just return to your book.
6. Smiling at another person makes you feel vulnerable, so you just smile into your book instead.
7. You’re so afraid of rejection that you read a book, which can never reject you.
8. You’re suddenly really into Jane Austen.
9. You start memorizing love poems.
10. You don’t feel guilty about being sad because only your book sees you when you’re sad.
11. You feel romantic feelings for the person who wrote the book you’re reading.
12. You get butterflies when you see a nice book cover just like when you see a nice person.
Feature Image Via Disney